Halloween Pool Noodle Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These easy pool noodle crafts make cute and spooky decorations for Halloween. You can create the entire set in about 30 minutes. For this project, we’re going to transform pool noodles into bats, spiders, Frankensteins, and jack-o-lanterns. Yes, technically we are creating Frankenstein’s monster, not Frankenstein himself. If you haven’t crafted with them before, you may be wondering if you can glue pool noodles together. For this craft project we’ll be gluing craft foam to the pool noodles, but you can also glue pool noodles together. Hot glue may melt them a little bit, but it bonds them together well. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Hot Pads For Mom Or Gramma
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Unique Fabric Christmas Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Cutest Christmas Reindeer Handprint Craft With Rudolph's Red Nose
- Gratitude Tree
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Pudding Cups
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More