Paper Halloween Luminaries
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Halloween decorations don’t have to be difficult, and kids love to join in the fun. By day they are colorful shelf or window decorations, but by night they are spooky paper Halloween luminaries! Cute huh?! These paper luminaries are one of the simplest of the easy crafts for kids on this blog. All you have to do is print out my drawings, color them in, and tape them into a cylinder. And seriously, I won’t tell if you decide to pick up the crayons or colored pencils and color along with the kids!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Sheet of 8.5" x 11" white paper
Crayons or colored pencils
- Clear tape
Battery operated tea lights
- Glass jars
Black Sharpie optional - if drawing your own designs
- Paper Halloween Luminary Patterns
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Family Handprint Turkey
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Pop Culture Pumpkin Stencils
- Paper Halloween Luminaries
- Easy Ghost Tea Light Halloween Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More