This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Bunny Cups
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Ring in the spirit of Easter by making a bunch of adorable Easter bunny cups that all kids will absolutely love! These little cups are not only super cute but easy and quick to make and pretty functional. Use them to offer treats or snacks to kids or for an egg hunt party. And are a great way to spend some quality time with kids; great family activity for Easter and so fun for the kids!"
MaterialsMixed Media/Miscellaneous, Plastic
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Read NextPaint Chip Christmas Tree Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Owl Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Turkey Craft
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More