This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Spice up your holiday decor with this simple but adorable Scarf Christmas Wreath! A quick and easy Christmas activity to do with the kids too. This adorable scarf Christmas wreath is not only the simplest and quickest project I made so far but also an enjoyable way to spend quality time with kids, getting your house ready for Christmas. A simple and easy project, this wreath is going to take less around 5 minutes to put together and the result is a gorgeous Christmas decor."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Read NextCanada Day Handprint Art Flag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Owl Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Turkey Craft
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More