This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
St. Patrick's Day Slime
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"March is right around the corner so it’s the perfect time to break out the glue and glitter and make St. Patrick’s Day slime. This glittery green slime is a fun and easy kid’s craft to make and play with, the kids will love it! While your little leprechauns are having tons of sensory play fun making this DIY slime, it is also a “golden” opportunity to teach them about science and the meaning behind St. Patrick’s Day. For this reason, this green glitter slime makes a great classroom, home school, or party activity. We know you and your kids are going to totally sham-ROCK this slime… let’s get started!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 4 oz clear glue
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon saline solution
- 1-2 drops green food coloring
- green glitter
- plastic gold coin
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Read NextEaster Play Dough
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bird Seed Ornaments
- Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Gnome Ornament
- Angel Ornament
- Heart Stitch Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- State License Plate Game
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Elf Bookmark
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More