Twisted Paper Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Looking for a unique and fun ornament to make this year? These twisted paper ornaments are nothing short of that and require just a handful of supplies! We love this project because it’s so versatile. Pick card stock to match your interior or your holiday color scheme. Gold and white, red and green, stripes and polka dots, or mix and match different prints for a fun design! The whole family will love making their own creative paper ornament. While the kids usually come home with homemade ornaments from school to hang on the tree and keep as mementos, this year may be a bit different. With schools all over using virtual learning, or simply your kids are growing up and no longer bring home sweet keepsakes, you can take this opportunity as quality time at home with those you love most."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Assorted plastic ornaments
Hot glue gun/glue gun sticks
Spray bottle with water
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- Easy Galaxy Slime
- Circus Slime Recipe
- Fluffy Unicorn Slime Recipe
- Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Mardi Gras Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More