This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"The kids are going to love this sparkly bubblegum pink Valentine slime! It’s sparkly, squishy, and provides endless sensory play. What’s not to love? We’re always looking for new ways to make slime as there are endless possibilities. Today, we used sequin hearts, fine pink glitter, and pink food coloring to create this fun Valentine slime! You could also use this slime as a prize for winning Valentine Bingo! This Valentine Slime is a fun project for kids on a chilly winter day. You could even package them up into little containers and add a gift tag to give as gifts! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
4 oz clear glue
1 Tbsp baking soda
1 Tbsp contact solution
fine pink glitter or iridescent glitter
small heart sequins
1 drop pink food coloring we used neon pink
Medium size mixing bowl
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Color By Number
- Spring Color By Number
- Color By Number Cinco De Mayo
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Elf Christmas Card Craft
- Nutcracker Handprint Craft
- Simple Paper Bag Pilgrim Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More