This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
Valentine’s Theme Gnome Papercraft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This adorable Valentine's Gnome Papercraft is a great craft to work on with your kids. You can get you gnome fix and have fun crafting at the same time! With the ability to customize the colors of your gnome, an easy to follow template, and simple instructions, your kids will enjoy making their little valentine gnomes. My favorite part of the craft are the cute little hats with hearts. I hope you enjoy this valentine gnome papercraft as much our family does."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
- Popsicle sticks
- Printable Template
Select colored craft papers for the gnome crafts. The template includes hat, body, nose, beard, braids, and heart shapes. Trace the patterns on colored craft papers of your choice.
For the male gnome, glue the nose near the top side of the beard pattern (straight side). For the female gnome, glue the nose near the top side of the body (clothe) pattern.
Glue the beard on the top side of the body (clothe) pattern selected for the male gnome. Stick the braid patterns on both sides of the body pattern selected for the female gnome.
Grab the hat and the heart shapes.
Attach the heart shapes on the paper hat however you would like.
Glue the paper hats on the top side of the gnome body patterns, slightly overlapping the nose on the top side.
Attach the paper gnomes on popsicle sticks to complete the craft.
Tip 1: We designed this craft to be a popsicle stick craft, but you can always enlarge the pattern and create a bigger gnome to display.
Tip 2: Allow your kids to have fun choosing different colors or designs of paper. Maybe, throw in a couple of patterns. You can easily create a whole family of gnomes pretty quickly.
Tip 3: You can use this pattern over and over throughout the year for other holidays as well. Just omit the hearts on the hat.
Read NextWaterless Snow Globes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Cute Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Turkey Inspired Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More