Trolls Inspired Pod Houses
By: Sandra Kuhar from frogs-and-fairies.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make these adorable Trolls Inspired Pod Houses! The project is really easy and super FUN to do with kids! First, whip up a batch of homemade clay, using only two ingredients and water and start making Trolls inspired Pod houses. You'll need a few water baloons, paint and if you want, add glitter too! You can also add a fun and fluffy detail on top, that’ll really make it obvious that a Troll lives inside!"
MaterialsClay & Sculpting
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sea Aquarium DIY Vase
- Little Artist's Duct Tape DIY Portfolio
- Duct Tape Art Class DIY Portfolio
- Superhero Cuff Toilet Roll Craft
- Flea Market Superhero Magnets
- The Most Awesome Activities for Children: 57 Glow Craft Ideas for Kids
- How to Tie Dye: 14 Tie Dye Techniques, Tie Dye Designs + Other Tie Dye Ideas
- 32 Homemade Toys Kids Can Make
- Glow in the Dark Playdough
- DIY Bracelet Loom