We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Instead of using thin paper money use wood coins for play money. What is so great is that this only took me 15 minutes to make! I love easy crafts like this! Only 3 supplies are needed, wood disks, stamp pad, number stamps."
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
Age GroupElementary School
- Black stamp pad
- Numbers stamps
- Wood circles, various sizes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- Simple Spring Centerpiece
- Diy Spring Bunny Jar Display
- How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More