30 Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids + 5 Christmas Casserole Recipes
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
If your kids look forward all year to Santa sneaking down chimneys, reindeer running in the sky, elves eagerly wrapping gifts, and presents parked under the tree, then come December they're probably feeling pretty jolly. It seems that everyone is merrier and the air is cheerier when it’s Christmas time. It is the hap-happiest season of all with lots of laughter, gracious gift giving, fun family time, delicious dining, and plenty of creative Christmas crafts for kids. Help your kids celebrate this jovial occasion, for which they've been waiting 11 months, by transforming their days into magical moments with kids’ Christmas crafts. Below are 30 Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids and 5 Christmas Casserole Recipes to keep the spirit of the season alive in your home.
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear,” engaging in awesomely amusing activities, packaging presents with glee, and creating handmade Christmas cards for those your kids hold most dear. Included are the best Christmas craft ideas for kids. Have your little ones take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holiday to enjoy word games and advent calendar fun.
Your kids have already made amazing homemade Christmas gifts for the people on their nice list, and now it’s time to wrap those presents with love. Do not let the Christmas spirit die on the presentation. Instead, keep the green and red color scheme alive and bright on the gift bags and tags.
While your kids are crafting away, make sure they help you remember to take the delectable Christmas casserole out of the oven so everyone can dig into the sweet goodness of casserole cake. Even the pickiest eaters will ask for more helpings of these fun dessert casseroles. Kids will also love the double baked potato recipe as a cozy, delicious side dish this winter. The combination of good Christmas craft ideas for kids and great food will keep your kids smiling for days. If anyone looks at them funny, they can spread some Christmas cheer and explain that they like smiling; smiling is their favorite!
30 Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids + 5 Christmas Casserole Recipes
Table of Contents
Christmas Activities for Kids
Handmade Card Crafts for Kids
Gift Bags and Gift Tags Kids' Projects
Other Fun Kids' Christmas Crafts
Christmas Casserole Recipes Kids Love
Kids' Christmas crafts are awesome for getting your little ones into the holiday spirit. 43 Christmas Crafts for Kids has even more fun Christmas craft ideas for kids.
Christmas crafts for kids are great to keep in your back pocket for those long December days when the kids won't seem to sit still. Keep their Christmas joy flowing with these fun Christmas activities for kids that will keep them entertained for hours. For the littler elves, the learning letters Christmas tree is a wonderfully fun educational activity. They won't even realize that they're learning as they join the merry Christmas celebration. For the older ones, advent activities make for wonderful kids' Christmas crafts and then 25 days of subsequent activities. That's 25 days where your work is done. Merry Christmas to you!
- Advent Activity Agenda
- Gingerbread Men Word Game
- Learning Letters Christmas Tree
- Reindeer Puppets
- Snowflake Christmas Countdown Activity
- Beading Kit Place Markers
- Sponge Paint Christmas Trees
- Fabulous Tulle Advent Wreath
- Simple Christmas Window Clings
Your kids can share their jolliness by adding a little something extra to the homemade Christmas gifts when they make homemade cards full of cheer. The best part about these festive cards is that they're all extremely affordable. The sweater snowman cards are recycled crafts using old sweaters, and the adorable fingerprint snowmen cards only require paint. Handmade Christmas cards are meaningful and really fun for kids because they can personalize them. Every single card they make can be completely different and still be perfectly made.
- Cookie Cutter Stencil Christmas Cards
- Fingerprint Snowmen Holiday Card
- Cute Christmas Cupcake Liner Tree Cards
- Recycled Sweater Snowman Cards
- Leaf Rubbing Christmas Cards
- Fabric Reindeer DIY Christmas Cards
Your little ones spent hours picking out or crafting the perfect presents for their friends, so why settle for boring wrapping paper? These fun kids' Christmas crafts are easy and quick, and they will complete the presentation of all of the generous homemade Christmas gifts. Your kids will have a lot of fun making goods to generate gleeful gift bags and tags.
- Merry Holiday Gift Bags
- Envelope Gift Bags
- Gift Tag Collage
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags
- Whimsical Wintry Gift Tag
- Simple Snowman Gift Tag
For giant fun this Christmas, your kids can build a gingerbread house that they can fit inside of! While playing in their new home, they can make more fun kids' Christmas crafts. They can sculpt an appropriately shaped gingerbread wreath to hang on the front door of their gingerbread house. And, if anyone wants to enter their magical abode, they better know to shake their jingle bell bracelet three times. Your little ones won't be able to get enough of all of these Christmas craft ideas for kids.
- Kid-Sized Gingerbread House
- Mini Holiday Book
- Gingerbread Wreath
- Jingle Bell Bracelet
- Festive Felt Christmas Garland
- Noel Jars
- DIY Christmas Countdown
- Gorgeous Stained Glass Nativity
- No Sew Joy Pillow
Looking for more kids' Christmas crafts to get your little ones into the holiday spirit? Grab your free copy of 11 Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make and surprise them with more fun Christmas crafts.
No December is complete without plenty of delicious holiday dishes. Below, you and your kids can find cupcake, ice cream cake, toffee square and cranberry bar Christmas dessert recipes that everyone will adore. Don't worry; you're still with us. You did not die and go to chocolate heaven, but you may once you and your kids actually make these irresistible recipes and take a bite. If you're looking for a savory dish, you will find the most amazing twice baked potato casserole recipe listed. Bake these recipes for the Christmas celebrations. Just a warning—everyone will require that you make these dishes for every occasion from then on.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Kids can make a Jingling Finger Knit Door Drape once they learn the basics of finger knitting. This simple piece makes for a fun… Continue reading: "Jingling Finger Knit Door Drape"
- Gorgeous Toilet Tube Snowflake Ornament
- Adorable Recycled Egg Carton Reindeer
- Beaded Safety Pin Mini Christmas Tree
- Glittery Yarn Christmas Ornaments
- Shattered CD Ornament
- Ribbon Tree Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- 40+ Fun Kids Craft Ideas for Homemade Christmas Decorations
- Five Finger Snowman Ornaments
- 60+ Homemade Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids
- Snowy Scene Kids Ornament Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More