This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"This black cape with a hood is great for dressing up at Halloween! The circle cloak swirls around and the oversized hood covers just enough of the face to look sinister! Perfect for witches, magicians, superheroes and cosplay events! The tutorial shows how to cut a circle of fabric (or two semicircles joined) according to your own measurements (so you can make it for children or adults!), then to draft a very simple hood piece and then attach it to the neck of the hood. A simple hand-sewn snap holds it on the shoulders, and a vintage button gives the finishing touch! "
Read NextFabulous Finger Knit Doll Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Shaving Cream Marbled Paper
Let your kids channel their inner abstract artist with this fantastically fun Shaving Cream Marbled Paper craft. Your kids can create… Continue reading: "Shaving Cream Marbled Paper"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Carnival Word Search For Kids
- Super Mario Perler Beads: How To Enjoy These Fun Crafts (10 Free Patterns)
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- How To Make Seed Bombs
- Paper Bag Bee
- Make Your Own Sidewalk Chalk: An Easy And Fun Project For Kids
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Free Spring Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More