This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This black cape with a hood is great for dressing up at Halloween! The circle cloak swirls around and the oversized hood covers just enough of the face to look sinister! Perfect for witches, magicians, superheroes and cosplay events! The tutorial shows how to cut a circle of fabric (or two semicircles joined) according to your own measurements (so you can make it for children or adults!), then to draft a very simple hood piece and then attach it to the neck of the hood. A simple hand-sewn snap holds it on the shoulders, and a vintage button gives the finishing touch! "
Read NextDIY Monarch Butterfly Wings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Rabbit Paper Craft
- Paper Plate Camping Craft For Kids
- B Is For Bear Craft
- Easy Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Craft For Kids
- Ocean Sensory Bag
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- Printable Beach Word Scramble
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More