We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
When lifelong maker and innovator, Sylvia Stein introduced the first StickTogether® mosaic puzzle poster at the 2015 World MakerFaire NY, she hoped to engage the Maker community in a collaborative, casual and fun project. The response surpassed all her expectations. It captured the imagination of Makers of all ages, who suggested\ myriad ways to use StickTogether. A business was born! Sylvia soon joined forces with fellow New Yorker, Ivy Epstein, a seasoned retail professional. Together they developed a line of StickTogether kits that have since been ordered from every state in the USA and beyond.
Among StickTogether’s initial, and most enthusiastic fans are librarians and teachers! They have devised ingenious ways to integrate it into their programs as a group activity, fostering student engagement and helping build connections. The StickTogether Effect has now been embraced by faith and community groups, senior centers, college study breaks, corporate retreats, and more. Families have also gotten on board! They love how StickTogether gets kids collaborating with each other on a rainy day, instead of focusing on a rainy day. They
use it as an icebreaker at multi-generational family gatherings and events …they even take it on vacation for relaxed bonding evenings together. As Sylvia explains: “It’s a device-free, stress-free group activity for anyone ages 5 to 105, that brings people together and lets them celebrate collective accomplishment, in living color!”
Our mission at StickTogether is to share inclusive experiences that foster inter-personal connections and our customers’ stories are our true inspiration.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Save the world one placemat at a time! The Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave uses only recycled materials to create a bright, fun… Continue reading: "Recycled Sleeve Placemat Weave"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More