- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Anne Weil, Flax and Twine
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Anne Weil designs phenomenal kids' crafts that both challenge and engage children in a fun and constructive way and allows them to create something beautiful. Her kids' craft projects are the perfect way to introduce children to more compex techniques like knitting and sewing!
Anne Weil designs lovely handmade items and projects, delighting in their creation and simple beauty. She especially adores making things with her three kiddos and loves any project that gets their creative juices flowing. If it increases their love of sewing, making, knitting or crafting, she is over the moon! Stop by and visit: www.flaxandtwine.com.
Flax and Twine
Anne's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
- Finger Knitting Cozy Wreath
- Fun Fabric Flowers
- Cushy New Year's Wish Pillow
- Tightly Woven Friendship Bracelet
- Jingling Finger Knit Door Curtain
- Bead Wrapped Leather Bracelets
- Beautiful Bow Bracelet
- Chunky Pearl Necklaces
- Easy Construction Paper Banner
- Finger Knitting Hula Hoop Rug
- Finger Knitted Throw Pillows
- Finger Knitting Scarf
- Giant Jewel Bracelet
- Hand Embroidered Cards
- Hidden Kisses Leather Bracelets
- Leather Wrapped Friendship Bracelet
- Poppy Flower Bracelet
- Super Easy Paper Purse
- Vials of Rainbow Salt Jars
- DIY Stylish Finger Knit Necklace
Read NextAmanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Instead of waiting weeks for flowers to bloom, make your own pre-bloomed flowers. It's not as hard as it sounds with the convenient… Continue reading: "Printable Tulips"
- Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Gail Bartel, That Artist Woman
- Erica Arndt, Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Pam Maxwell, Pam's Party Planning & Practical Tips
- Emma Smith, Kids Craft Room
- Deborah J. Stewart, Teach Preschool
- Michelle McInerney, MollyMoo
- Pauline, Club Chica Circle
- Judi, Love to Sew
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Ladybug Worksheets
- Butterfly Worksheets
- Shark Tissue Paper Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More