Deborah J. Stewart, Teach Preschool
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Deborah is a wife, mother, and has just recently been promoted to grandmother status! Professionally speaking, Deborah has spent 25+ years invested in the field of early childhood education as a teacher, writer, administrator, trainer, and consultant. Deborah owns her own preschool called The Children’s Studio where she observes early learning and play in action then shares her observations, insights, and the daily activities her students enjoy on her blog – Teach Preschool. Deborah’s is also the author of Ready for Kindergarten: From Recognizing Colors to Making Friends – Your essential Guide to Kindergarten Prep.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sponge Fish Preschool Craft
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- Patriotic Slime
- Sponge Toss Water Game
- Make Playdough With Crayons
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More