- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Jen Goode, Projects for Preschoolers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Jen Goode is a Colorado work-at-home mom of three and professional illustrator, AKA the “Doodler in Charge,” at JGoodeDesigns.com. She had the opportunity to explore art at a very young age, which has grown with her into a career. As a result, Jen strives to pass on this same love for creativity to others on her sites 100Directions.com and ProjectsforPreschoolers.com, where she shares DIY projects, ideas, recipes, and creative fun for families.
Projects for Preschoolers Facebook Page
100 Directions Facebook Page
J Goode Designs
Projects for Preschoolers
Jen's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
- Masked Mardi Gras Paper Plate Craft
- Fuzzy Teeny Baby Chick Craft
- Bug-Eyed Pipe Cleaner Headband
- Dragon Coloring Pages
- Froggy Coloring and Threading Card
- Handmade Ring Toss Game
- Handy Hand Print Autumn Wreath
- Happy Hearts Matching Game
- Jack O Lantern Box
- Merry Holiday Gift Bags
- Patriotic Party Banner
- Precious Pine Cone Turkey
- Rockin' Recycled Guitar
- Threading Hearts
- Touching Tissue Paper Hearts
- Water Bottle Bubbles
Read NextAmanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Daisy Wreath Splash
Add a splash of color and fun to your front door with toilet paper roll crafts that will brighten anybody's day. The Daisy Wreath… Continue reading: "Daisy Wreath Splash"
- Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Rachel Nipper, I Heart Crafty Things
- Rebecca Cooper, Simple as That
- Kara Maxwell, Pam's Party Planning & Practical Tips
- Maggy Woodley, Red Ted Art
- Kathy Barbro, Art Projects for Kids
- Natasha, Amelie's House
- Beth, Hungry Happenings
- Cheryl Trowbridge, Teach Kids Art
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Fun Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More