We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This easy Halloween craft is a little messy but super fun. Making balloon ghosts is a great activity for families to do together, and they make awesome Halloween decorations! There are many fun ways to use these little balloon ghosts. Use as party favors and placeholders for your Halloween party, you can even light them up at the table! They also make great decorations and are fun hanging in a tree. Be sure kids are wearing smocks or play clothes you aren’t worried about getting messy."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
White T-shirt material
Wide mouth jars to use as stands
White craft glue
Large googly eyes
Battery operated tea lights
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- Candy Corn Necklace
- Apple Print Coasters
- Shape Monsters
- Paper Plate Witch
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More