Burlap, Lace And Buttons Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"The process for this wreath is pretty simple. Wrap your wreath form in burlap, and then in the lace trim. I used cream and gold bakers twine to string my buttons on to give it just a little sparkle. Once your buttons are ready to go, wrap them around the wreath in the same direction as the lace trim. Tie off the twine at the back and trim the access off. Add a bow for a little extra pizzazz."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go outside for an adventure with this Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt craft for kids and you will learn all about what lies outside of… Continue reading: "Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mermaid Slime
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princes Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princess Free Printable Coloring Book
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More