Dreamcatcher Craft for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
" This DIY dreamcatcher offers bright colors that are fun for kids and fun to design. Add a touch of whimsy with feathers then let your kids pick the perfect spot in their room or playroom to display their creations. This dreamcatcher also makes a great grandparent or teacher gift that your kids can personalize! You can learn how to make a dreamcatcher for kids in just a few minutes. If you have a child who enjoys crafts, their creativity will be sparked with the colors and textures."
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Paper Plate Wreath
- Marble Painted Mummy Craft
- Free Christmas Printables
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More