Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Since a friend gifted me a fun, oversized clothespin to help me keep track of my blogging notes, I have been obsessed with making my own. It was such a thoughtful and useful gift. I couldn't resist the idea of paying it forward. These would make fantastic, simple gifts for just about any occasion, or even as a "just because" gift. And even better, you can use up some of your craft stash - scraps project anyone?"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
While these trucks may work hard in the real world, kids craft ideas like this are surprisingly simple to bring to life. With a… Continue reading: "Easy Edible Construction Trucks"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Themed Printable Yoga Poses For Kids
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- How To Make Larger Than Cut Canvas Posters
- Beaded Garden Sparkler
- Diy Mason Jar Bee Feeder
- Leather Tassel Diy
- Toilet Paper Roll Watermelon And Pineapple Crafts For Kids
- Easy Hair Towel Wrap
- Printable Coupons For Mom
- Superhero Memory Matching Game
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More