This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These fall suncatchers are a great way for kids to help decorate, especially with Halloween and Thanksgiving right around the corner! Using a few supplies, kids can make several fall suncatchers to decorate windows and to brighten the shorter days of Fall. I’ve made a pumpkin, apple, and an acorn. The steps in this tutorial are the same for all of them, only the shape is different. If kids want to work on their scissor cutting skills, have them cut the tissue paper instead of tearing it."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 piece 9x12” construction paper Red (apple), Orange (pumpkin), Brown (acorn)
Colored tissue paper orange, yellow, red, green, brown
2 pieces contact paper each approximately 9x12”
- Shape template
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextSpectacular CD Weaving Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Suet For Birds
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Edible Fairy House
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More