We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These fall suncatchers are a great way for kids to help decorate, especially with Halloween and Thanksgiving right around the corner! Using a few supplies, kids can make several fall suncatchers to decorate windows and to brighten the shorter days of Fall. I’ve made a pumpkin, apple, and an acorn. The steps in this tutorial are the same for all of them, only the shape is different. If kids want to work on their scissor cutting skills, have them cut the tissue paper instead of tearing it."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 piece 9x12” construction paper Red (apple), Orange (pumpkin), Brown (acorn)
Colored tissue paper orange, yellow, red, green, brown
2 pieces contact paper each approximately 9x12”
- Shape template
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Hot Pads For Mom Or Gramma
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Unique Fabric Christmas Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Cutest Christmas Reindeer Handprint Craft With Rudolph's Red Nose
- Gratitude Tree
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Pudding Cups
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More