We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"The classic God’s eye is a time-honored craft that many adults remember making as a child. Just about every Sunday school teacher and camp counselor had them in their curriculum or schedule. It’s a great kid’s craft perfect for any time of year. This craft originates from the Ojo de Dios (Eye of God) cultural symbol made by the Huichol Indians of Mexico. The four points represent earth, fire, air, and water, and provided God’s watchful eye over their people."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 2 jumbo craft sticks
White craft glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Egg Plush Softie
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Easy Fabric Book Cover Diy
- Pom Pom Bunny Rabbit
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- Sewing Practice Sheets
- How To Make A Pom Pom
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More