Heart Garland With A Stapler
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I'm going to show you how to make a 3D Valentine Felt Heart Garland. It’s cute. It’s quick. It’s easy. Sew or NO-sew This adorable 3D heart garland is super easy to make! You can either sew it by hand or by machine, or simply use a STAPLER to join the hearts. No matter how you decide to make this heart garland, it comes together quickly and really amps up the romance level in your Valentines home decor"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Pom Pom
- Easy Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Soap Pouch To Take To Summer Camp
- Simple Canvas Painting With Vinyl For Kids
- How To Make A Piñata From A Cereal Box
- Easy Ear Warmer Headband
- Lavender Bath Bombs
- Easy Coffee Can Bird Feeder And Bird House Craft For Kids Or Adults
- Pop Culture Valentines
- Printable Tags And Accessories For Purim Baskets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More