This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Reverse Canvas
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Are you interested in learning how to make your art and signs to hang on your wall? Art that can stay up all year? Or, be interchanged seasonally? Look no further! This tutorial on how to make a reverse canvas will walk you through, step-by-step, what you need to do to make it happen. I also go talk about all the lessons and tips & tricks I have learned along the way. You can easily make a wonderful masterpiece in an evening and enjoy it for years to come!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You will have the biggest smile on your face when you behold this happy little garden featuring your kids' handprints. This Cheerful… Continue reading: "Cheerful Handprint Flowers Garden"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Satellite Craft
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Paper Cup Turkey Craft
- Mouse Bookmark
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Easter Story Coloring Book
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More