This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paper Chain Decorations
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These paper chain decorations are a minimalist home decor DIY that takes almost no time and uses simple materials you probably already have on hand! Customize the colors to fit your current home decor aesthetic and play up with the size so it perfectly fits your space! I’ve been obsessed with minimalist home decor lately, pieces that are beautiful and make an impact without completely overpowering the place! And lately I’ve been also obsessed with paper chain decorations, like the ones used for party backdrops. So when I found myself looking for a minimalist piece to hang in my home I decided to try my hand at making paper chains."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextTie-Dye Popsicle Stick Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Flower Plaque
- Fun & Free St Patrick’s Day Bingo Cards Printable Game
- Free Printable 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Butterfly Coloring Pages
- Printable Butterfly Mazes
- Bird Seed Ornaments
- Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Gnome Ornament
- Angel Ornament
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More