Cascade of Curls Easter Wreath
Nothing says Hoppy Easter like a door full of bouncing, springy curls. The Cascade of Curls Easter Wreath is a fun homemade decoration that will get the whole family involved. Even the youngest member of the family will enjoy adding ribbon to this cheerful wreath. Pick all of your favorite pastel colors for this Easter craft for kids to make your home extra festive. This DIY wreath is surprisingly simple to make, but it looks absolutely stunning when it’s hanging on your front door.
- Aleene's® Turbo Tacky Glue™
- Curling ribbon in your choice of six different colors
- Plastic eggs
- White craft foam wreath
- Ribbon in your choice of colors – 1½“ wide
- Straight pins
1. Wrap foam wreath with one color of 1½“ ribbon, using Aleene's® Turbo Tacky Glue® to secure in place.
2. Cut a 24” piece of ribbon. Fold ribbon piece in half and tie ends together in knot. Create a wreath hanger by slipping tied ribbon piece around top of wreath and feeding top loop through knotted bottom. Tug to secure.
3. Cut curling ribbon into 8” strips. Create groups of curled ribbon with one of each color.
4. Stick a straight pin through all layers of ribbon bundle. Place a dot of Aleene's® Turbo Tacky Glue® on front of ribbon covered wreath. Pin curled ribbon bundle through glue. Repeat with other ribbon bundles to reach desired coverage. Let dry.
5. Use Tacky Glue to adhere plastic eggs in place. Let dry.
6. Create bow from the second color of 1½“ ribbon and affix to top of wreath with Tacky Glue. Let dry.
Read NextEaster Printable Countdown Activity