Easter Bunny Handprint Art
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Celebrate the season and make some DIY cards with your kids to spread the Easter cheer. This Easter Bunny Handprint Art tutorial teaches your little one how to make a super cute bunny. This craft idea for kids is easy enough for younger children to master. Plus, friends and family would be delighted to receive this oh-so-cute homemade card. Your little one will delight in the Easter bunny's adorable whiskers and nose. It really makes the card come to life!
Time to CompleteOne hour
MaterialsPaper Crafts, Painting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
Read NextEaster Chick Fork Painting Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bird Seed Ornaments
- Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Gnome Ornament
- Angel Ornament
- Heart Stitch Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- State License Plate Game
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Elf Bookmark
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More