Easter Egg Duck Tape Flowers
Celebrate Easter with these awesome Easter Egg Duck Tape Flowers. If you want to learn how to make duct tape flowers for the Easter holiday, then try these festive Easter crafts for kids. With so many variations and color options, duct tape crafts are fun and cool for the whole family. Use tape and old plastic Easter eggs to make these pretty kids' Easter crafts that you can fill with yummy chocolate eggs. These Easter Egg Duck Tape Flowers make great Easter gifts for all of your friends.
- Dowel rod
- Plastic easter eggs
- Color Duck Tape®
- Printed Duck Tape®
- Cutting board
- Wrap the dowel rods in Duck Tape®. A recommended way is to roll the straw lengthwise across the Duck Tape® with the sticky side up. Set it aside.
- Cut off a strip of Duck Tape® and lay it on your cutting board sticky side up. Fold a third of the tape onto itself lengthwise.
- Take half of the plastic egg and start attaching the strip of tape bunched up to the outer rim. Go around the egg twice with your Duck Tape®.
- Take small pieces of Duck Tape® and cover the bottom portion of the egg.
- Take the dowel rod and attach it to the bottom of the egg with Duck Tape®.
Read NextClothespin Easter Bunny Crafts