Diy Life Size Dice
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I’m looking for any excuse to get my family outside. Lawn games are my favorite—we can set up in a small patch of grass and play for hours. This year I supersized one of our favorite dice games and took it outside. I made a giant set of dice for just a few dollars, and instead of sitting around the table, we’re taking our game out into the backyard. This giant DIY Yard set is quickly becoming our favorite backyard game yet! Check out the step-by-step tutorial to make your own. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Paper Plate Wreath
- Marble Painted Mummy Craft
- Free Christmas Printables
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More