Homemade Dominoes Game
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make a colorful dominoes game using reclaimed wood and acrylic paint. Much funnier than the traditional black and white game."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsWood Crafts, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens
- reclaimed wood
- acrylic paint
- masking tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Duct Tape Roses
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Kids' Cloth Napkins For The Lunchbox
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- Valentine’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More