23 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Dcor
27 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Easy Halloween Treats
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
As the spooking hour nears, warm up the oven, grab the wooden spoons, and stock up on candy to make this the sweetest Halloween yet! Whether you and your kids are preparing for trick-or-treaters, their big class party, or they just want to fill their own grumbly tummy, these easy Halloween treats will satisfy stomachs, spook taste buds, and generate smiles. These 27 Halloween Crafts for Kids are sorted by need, which makes Halloween preparations extra easy.
For hauntingly adorable fare, your little ones can follow any one of these Halloween crafts for kids tutorials. It's a blast going from house to house and filling their trick-or-treating bag with candy, but it's a bummer that they can't gobble it all down. When your kids stick with healthy Halloween treats, they can eat a whole lot more, and that makes for a happy tummy.
While those healthy treats are frighteningly scrumptious, you can't serve homemade Halloween treats to trick-or-treaters or classmates for safety reasons. To ensure that everyone can eat the Halloween treats that you and your kids made, explore the wrapped-candy options. Anyone can put out a bowl of candy, but only the fun houses have clever ways of presenting tasty treats. Your kids can impress their classmates and trick-or-treaters by giving them Lollipop Ghosts, Frankenstein Treat Bags, or one of the other ghoulishly clever Halloween crafts for kids.
If you're throwing your own Halloween party, you don't have to worry about serving store-bought candy. Instead, your kids can impress everyone with delicious and creative Halloween treats. Make cookies that look like Monster Snot to give kids a laugh and bellies a treat, or explore one of the other unique Halloween treat ideas.
No matter the occasion, your Halloween treats are sure to outshine the other houses on the block, bringing all the ghosts, goblins, and witches straight to your front door.
27 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Easy Halloween Treats
Table of Contents
Healthy Halloween Treats
Halloween Treats for Kids' School Parties and Trick-or-Treaters
Delicious Halloween Treats to Make
The spookiest night of the year doesn't have to double as the unhealthiest. Your little ones can have their treats and eat them too with these ghoulishly healthy ideas. No tricks here. These treats are a ton healthier than the standard candy bars, which means your kids get to eat more.
- Apple Candy Monsters
- Speedy Spooky Snacks
- Spooky Strawberries
- Sweet and Spooky Pears
- Sweet and Speedy Spider Web
These sweet treats present wrapped candy in cleverly spooky ways, making them a safe option for school parties or trick-or-treaters. Your kids will love being able to create something fun and tasty for their classmates. To ensure that their classmates and trick-or-treaters can eat their scary treats, choose from these Halloween crafts for kids. They keep candy wrapped, yet they're anything but ordinary.
- Frankenstein Treat Bags
- Friendly Ghost Lollipops
- Silly Soda Bottle Monsters
- Fall Candy Pouches
- Tissue Paper Candy Pumpkins
- Trick-or-Treat Party Poppers
- Slinky Spider Treats
- Bewitched Lollipop Brooms
- Broom Treat Bags
- Spooky Safe Halloween Treats
You can find a lot more spook-tacular Halloween party ideas for your kids with this collection of Halloween Party Ideas: 24 Kids' Halloween Crafts + 11 Fun Halloween Recipes.
While trick-or-treat candy is good, homemade Halloween treats are devilishly delicious. Your kids can turn their favorite cookie into a beastly bat or amp up brownies with ghoulish features to make Halloween even tastier. These easy Halloween treats can be made by kids of all ages, so not only are they delectable, but they're also the perfect family activity. Bake your way to a scary fun time.
- Beastly Bat Oreo Cookies
- Cotton Candy Ghost Pops
- Monster Munch Brownies
- Monster Snot
- Not So Spooky Spoons
- Painted Autumn Marshmallows
- Yummy Mummy Oreo Pops
- Batty Snack Cakes
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cauldron
- Nutter Butter Skulls
- Pretzel Halloween Treats
- RIP Tombstone Treats
Kids can never have too much spooky Halloween fun, especially when it comes to making tasty treats and popular pumpkin crafts! Grab your free copy of the 19 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Decor free eBook so your kids can have even more fun Halloween crafts to do to get into the holiday spirit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Let your kids cool down in the summer heat with some DIY backyard water toys! Learn how to make these DIY boredom-busting sponge water… Continue reading: "Boredom-Busting DIY Sponge Water Bombs"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit
- Colorful Wall Decoration for a Child’s Bedroom
- Patriotic Party Slime Favors
- My Dad Rocks Popsicle Stick Craft for Father's Day
- Kaleidoscope Kids Craft
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- Party Crowns
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More