Halloween Monster Arts And Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "These Halloween Monster Arts and Crafts are the perfect way to celebrate the spooky holiday. With six characters in total— Werewolf, Witch, Vampire, Jack-o-Lantern, Ghost, and Frankenstein's Monster— there is something for every kiddo. And each of these crafts sticks to using the same master list of basic craft supplies that is used for EVERY project on the website. Each character takes about 15-20 minutes to make, and you are going to want to make the entire spooky collection! Free templates included on full tutorial."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- 3 Large popsicle sticks
- Elmer's glue
- Paint brush (or equivalent)
- Coordinating construction paper
- Glue stick
- Googly eyes
Make a triangle frame by gluing together the 3 large popsicle sticks with Elmer's glue and allow the glue to dry.
Paint the frame the color of your chosen Halloween monster (more details on original post for each character)
While the paint dries, cut a triangle from the coordinating construction paper, just a little smaller than the triangle frame.
Once the paint has dried, glue the paper triangle onto the back of the frame.
Cut out the details for your Halloween monster (templates available on full tutorial in original post)
Glue all of the parts onto your Halloween monster and add some googly eyes.
NotesThese Halloween Monsters can easily be turned into decorations, puppets or used on a flannelgraph! The possibilities are endless for continued play.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Scarily Thrifty Monsters
- Chocolate Monster Pop Halloween Sweets
- 75 Halloween Crafts for Kids Sorted by Age
- School Halloween Party Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- Hanging Toilet Paper Roll Bats
- Monster Mash Marshmallow Monsters
- Movable Mummies
- Mini Monster Cheese Balls
- Free Printable Monster Counting Game
- Plastic Spoon Monster Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- Easy Galaxy Slime
- Circus Slime Recipe
- Fluffy Unicorn Slime Recipe
- Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Mardi Gras Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More