23 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Dcor
Pop Culture Pumpkin Stencils
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "If you're looking for the perfect pumpkin carving ideas from 2020, you're going to love these pop culture pumpkin stencils! Kids (and adults) of all ages can appreciate these pumpkin stencils, which vary from simple designs to ones that are more advanced. You can choose from characters like Baby Yoda, Tiny Diamond, Sonic, Isabelle and others from popular TV series, movies and video games that were featured in 2020. We hope you enjoy carving your favorite pumpkins for Halloween this year!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Printer Paper
- Pumpkin Carving Tools
- Disposable Tablecloth or Newspaper
- Large Scooping Spoon
- LED Lights or Pumpkin Candles
Print the pumpkin stencils that you wish to carve.
Get a clean pumpkin, set it on a covered table and cut around the top so that you create a removable "lid" with the stem attached.
Scoop out the pumpkin guts and set aside.
Take the template of your choice and tape it to the surface of your hollowed-out pumpkin.
Use a sharp tool along the template lines to help mark where you wish to cut your pumpkin design. (Please keep in mind that black areas are entirely cut out of the pumpkin rind, while gray areas are where the flesh is scraped away but not entirely cut through!)
Follow the stencil and cut marks on your pumpkin in order to carve your favorite characters into your pumpkins!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Silly Tissue Box Monster Craft
- Hanging Toilet Paper Roll Bats
- 49 Halloween Crafts from Household Items
- 75 Halloween Crafts for Kids Sorted by Age
- Halloween Monster Arts And Crafts
- Witchy Pinecone Owl
- Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach
- 26 Halloween Craft Ideas for the Classroom
- Curly Paper Pumpkin Craft
- Haunting Halloween Luminaries
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Family Handprint Turkey
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Pop Culture Pumpkin Stencils
- Paper Halloween Luminaries
- Easy Ghost Tea Light Halloween Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More