Candy Christmas Wrapping
Learn how to wrap a gift in a fun and personal way with this easy tutorial. Whether it's a friend's birthday, your favorite holiday, or an ordinary day use Candy Christmas Wrapping to put a smile on everyone's face. Easy Christmas crafts like this allow you to add a special touch to presents without spending a lot of money or time. Recipients will be just as excited about the great wrapping job as they will be about the gift inside. Make your gift stand out at the next occasion.
- Gift bag
- Digital cutter (optional)
- S.E.I patterned paper
- Clear glitter
1. Use a digital cutter or scissors to cut out two borders and a circle for the candy.
2. Use scissors to cut out two triangles and scallop the largest side of both to make both sides of the candy wrapper.
3. Cut out a swirl from contrasting paper.
4. Glue the borders on opposite ends of the gift bag.
5. Glue the two triangles on the gift bag with the points touching.
6. Glue the circle on top of the triangles, as shown.
7. Glue the swirl on top of the circle.
8. Use glue to trace the swirl, and dump clear glitter on to the bag. Shake off excess.
Read NextNo Sew Fleece Blanket