Easy Rainbow DIY Apron
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
This Easy Rainbow DIY Apron tutorial presents an easy footprint painting idea for your and your little one to enjoy. The helpful tips and advice in this craft idea for preschoolers is bound to make footprint painting a new favorite in your household. Simply follow the easy instructions and your little one will be painting rainbow-colored footprints on fabric in no time. When your little ones are done using their feet, you can encourage them to put their hands to use and make some easy handprint paintings, too. When it's finished, this rainbow-colored apron would make the perfect homemade gift for someone special!
Time to CompleteIn a day
MaterialsFabric Crafts, Painting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- Easy Galaxy Slime
- Circus Slime Recipe
- Fluffy Unicorn Slime Recipe
- Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Mardi Gras Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More