Paper Pinwheel Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"After we made the Patriotic Pinwheels for 4th of July, my girls wanted to make more later in the summer. While the patriotic theme is always a good one – especially since we live in a military town – we wanted to try something a bit different. So, we tackled these fun printable paper pinwheels and now have a house filled with colorful pinwheels! My girls like making them because they just make us smile. They’re easy, fun, and perfect for those days when everyone just needs a little bit of crafting fun. I like them because they don’t require a lot of different materials and we usually have everything needed on hand. It’s a great, quick craft!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Search
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More