10 Beginner Rainbow Loom Patterns + Video Tutorials
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Have you hestitated to get into the Rainbow Loom craze because the patterns seem too difficult? Do you feel like you don't know where to start? Have all your friends been looming for months already? AllFreeKidsCrafts is here to help! With this list of 10 Beginner Bracelets + Video Tutorials, you'll be hooked on making Rainbow Loom bracelets before you know it.
Whether you're 9 years old or 90, you can learn how to make Rainbow Loom bracelets! All you need is a loom, some rubber bands, and the right tutorials. One of the best things about Rainbow Loom bracelets is that you don't need to make crazy, complex design to look cool. The simplest patterns look just as awesome! Beginner Rainbow Loom designs like these look good on their own, or stacked high on your arm.
These beginner Rainbow Loom patterns will give you the confidence to show off your skills to everyone you know, and before long you'll be ready to tackle all sorts of unique Rainbow Loom designs. Ready to start your brand new hobby? Then it's time to take on these video tutorials!
10 Beginner Rainbow Loom Patterns + Video Tutorials
Start with this Single Rainbow Loom bracelet. If you've already tried the No-Loom Beginner Bracelet, this Rainbow Loom pattern should be a breeze! Plus, this video will give you some useful tips and tricks to keep in mind as you're making your new DIY jewelry.
Feeling more confident now? Work your way through the rest of our beginner Rainbow Loom patterns:
Simple Spiral Rainbow Loom Bracelet
This is probably the quickest of our beginner Rainbow Loom patterns! This is the perfect place to start if you're still learning how to make Rainbow Loom bracelets.
Easy Illusion Rainbow Loom Pattern
Become a Rainbow Loom magician with this bracelet pattern. This Rainbow Loom design uses a more unconventional technique, but it's easier than you might think. Your friends won't believe you when you say that this Rainbow Loom bracelet was actually very easy to make!
Single Rhombus Rainbow Loom Bracelet
Ready to get a little edgy? This Rainbow Loom pattern idea is fairly simple, but the final result will make you look like a Rainbow Loom bracelet master! You'll need to make sure you've practiced the first two video tutorials on this list before trying this one, but if you have those patterns down, you're good to go.
Striped Double Rainbow Loom Design
This Rainbow Loom bracelet is tons of fun! Similar to the classic fishtail design, this bracelet has an interwoven look. Stack several of them together for a cool, trendy look.
Pom Pom Rainbow Loom Bracelet
Now that you're in the looming groove, add a little pizzaz to your Rainbow Loom designs! This bracelet pattern works up relatively quickly, so you can show off your new DIY jewelry skills to all your friends in no time. Also, this Brilliant Rainbow Loom Charms project is perfect for anyone who needs to add a splash of color to their day.
This particular Rainbow Loom bracelet is probably the most complex of our beginner Rainbow Loom patterns, but don't worry. Now that you've made it to the bottom of our list, you're practically a pro! Once you've mastered these Rainbow Loom patterns, give yourself a challenge and move on to our list of 6 Incredible Rainbow Loom patterns!
This beautiful Rainbow Loom bracelet pattern is made by a fellow kid crafter and its video has helpful instructions. If you're looking for a homemade gift idea to make your friends or even a DIY gift idea for Mother's Day, then get out your loom! If you make a few DIY bracelets in different colors and with different pendants, your friends are going to love their gift!
The Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet is one of our most popular Rainbow Loom bracelet patterns on AllFreeKidsCrafts. There are many Rainbow Loom patterns, but this one is easy to personalize for yourself or as a gift for others. What colors will you use to make the DIY bracelet?
Peace out, man! Make your peace-lovin' friend a Peace Sign Rainbow Loom Bracelet that they will want to wear all day, every day. Personalize each DIY bracelet with a different colored pendant or even different colored bands. Your friends are going to absolutely love this homemade gift idea!
What is your favorite color of the rainbow? Tell us below!
Read NextRainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Clear up some clutter and turn it into fun by Making a Castle Made of Cardboard! This is a great way to transform something you'd… Continue reading: "Making a Castle Made of Cardboard"
- 10 Beginner Rainbow Loom Patterns + Video Tutorials
- Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet
- Stunning CD DIY Earrings
- Brand New Bangles
- Braided Duct Tape Ring
- Classic Friendship Bracelets
- Pony Bead Bracelet
- Leaf Pattern Friendship Bracelet How To
- Double Cross Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Hexafish Rainbow Loom Bangle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Printable Lunch Notes For Kids
- Avengers Bookmarks Craft For Kids
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More