How to Do A Friendship Bracelet and 30 More Do it Yourself Bracelets
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold. Let your friends, new and old, know how much they mean to you by making friendship bracelets that you both can wear. Don't worry if you don't know how to do a friendship bracelet, because AllFreeKidsCrafts is right here to show you some awesome friendship bracelets along with 20 other handmade, do-it-yourself bracelets that you'll love.
Once your friends know how much you cherish them, let your family know too. Do-it-yourself bracelets make great, inexpensive, easy gifts that are useful to boot. The great thing about these easy-to-make wrist decorations is that while you’re crafting away for your sister, you can quickly whip up an accessory for yourself too. Use different colors to make each do-it-yourself bracelet unique, and within no time you’ve got runway-ready jewelry to share and sport.
Even little fashionistas can make their own do-it-yourself bracelets because there are pieces in this list for all skill sets. No matter the skills needed, though, each and every bracelet included below is absolutely adorable. Bracelets that can be made by elementary students are, no doubt, cute enough for a teen to wear and vice versa. You will be shocked by the amount of compliments you receive on your do-it-yourself bracelets.
Boys, don’t back away. Bracelets are definitely not just for girls. There are plenty of do-it-yourself bracelets included in How to Do a Friendship Bracelet and 30 More Do it Yourself Bracelets that are totally cool for boys to wear. Take a look at the Leather Wrapped Friendship Bracelet, the Square Knot Hexnut Bracelet, and the Spiral Wingnut Bracelet, which you’ll for sure want to wear. You can make one for your buddies too, or you can keep all of the manly cuffs for yourself.
Ready to learn how to make friendship bracelets? Never let an outfit go un-accessorized again by relishing this handbook to handmade, fashion-forward, do-it-yourself bracelets.
How to Do a Friendship Bracelet and 30 More Do it Yourself Bracelets
Table of Contents
Patterns for Friendship Bracelets
Bracelet Art for Preschoolers/ Kindergarten
Bracelet Crafts for Elementary Students
Bracelet Tween Crafts
Bracelet Crafts for Teenagers
Making friendship bracelets with your BFF is the #1 way to show everyone how strong your friendship really is. Let everyone know that you two are inseparable by wearing matching friendship bracelets, or celebrate your differences by personalizing the same friendship bracelet designs with each of your favorite colors. Either way, you’ll share a bond as you two walk down the school hallway wearing the coolest bracelets.
- Classic Friendship Bracelets
- Leather Wrapped Friendship Bracelet
- DIY Bracelet Loom
- NEW! Leaf Pattern Friendship Bracelet How-To
- NEW! Striped Friendship Bracelet How-To
- NEW! Tightly Woven Friendship Bracelet
- NEW! How to Make a Braid Round
- NEW! How to Make a Friendship Bracelet with a Recycled Lid
Circle your wrist with the most colorful, fun materials to make a youthful bracelet you’ll love. Show off your creativity and brace yourself for compliment after compliment. Even though your wrist is tiny, you’ll be making a big fashion statement.
- Cardboard Tube Princess Bracelets
- Colored Pencil Beaded Jewelry
- Creative Cuff Bracelets
- NEW! No Sew Flower Power Bracelet
Now that you’re older, you’ve got your art skills down, and you’re ready to make stylish bracelets with a pattern. Twist, cross, pull, and wrap your way to fashion that is as cute as a button. You’ll be able to match all of your favorite outfits as you make tons of these affordable bracelets.
- Brand New Bangles
- Hand Crocheted Knit Bracelet
- Hidden Kisses Leather Bracelets
- Spiral Wingnut Bracelet
- Whimsical Button Bracelet
- NEW! Zipper Bracelets
- NEW! Trendy Simple Stick Bracelets
These are knot your average accessories so be prepared to wow your friends with intricate designs. These diverse bracelet patterns look store-bought and brand-name, but they can easily be handmade to walk the halls of junior high.
- Bead Wrapped Leather Bracelets
- Cheap Chunky Knotted Bracelet
- Duct Tape Bracelets
- Painted Wooden Bead Bracelets
- Safety Pin Bracelets
- Shrink Plastic Silhouette Charm Bracelet
- Square Knot Hexnut Bracelet
For the oldest and most knowledgeable fashionistas to use your skills for creating sew-cute wrist wrappers. These bracelets, which you can make to complement your homecoming dress or Friday-night-movie outfit, are designs that you will find flying off the shelf at your favorite department store or accessory boutique.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet
10 Beginner Rainbow Loom Patterns + Video Tutorials
Duct Tape Heart Rose Ring
Bead Wrapped Leather Bracelets
Bodacious Crayon Bracelet
Boy's Hardware Jewelry
Trendy Simple Stick Bracelet
Triple Beaded Rainbow Loom Bracelet
Two-Pencil Rainbow Loom Technique
Inverted Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balloon Air Pressure Science Experiment
- Printable Graduation Party Decorations
- Free Printable Movie Night Cupcake Wrappers
- Father's Day DIY Chocolate Bar Wrappers
- Foaming Rainbow Experiment
- Fun Summer Activities
- Printable 4th of July Decorations & Activities
- Clam Shell Cookies
- Summer Baseball Hat with Glitter
- 4th of July Word Search Free Printable
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More