Decorate a Fidget Spinner
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Do you have a fidget spinner that could use a little color? It's easy and fun to add some bright, beautiful designs to a fidget spinner. Learn about two different ways you can add doodles and designs. You don't have to get complicated with your designs either. A little bit of color goes a long way. And with two different sides to decorate, you can let your imagination run wild. This is a great craft for all ages."
MaterialsMixed Media/Miscellaneous, Painting & Coloring
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- “You’re Just Ducky” Valentines with Printable
- Spring Word Search Printable
- Free Easter Bunny Money
- Choose Friendship
- Pocket Heart Pillow for Kids to Sew
- Valentine’s Day Treat Baggies (with Printable Toppers)
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More