Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This is a great painting activity for kids (and adults) of all ages! All you need is a picture frame from your local dollar store, some paint, and a design made of vinyl or sticker outline. It is quick and easy, and the paint will dry very quickly on glass! Check out this great craft idea! Prep time is about 15-20 minutes, depending on how elaborate the design. Painting and reassembling range from 30mins +, again depending on the design. Try it out and enjoy!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Tangram Objects Fun Activities For Kids
- Free Printable Road Trip Games
- Clay Pot Toadstools
- Backyard Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Dinosaur Bingo Game For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Tie Dye Beach Towels
- Rainbow Epsom Bath Salts
- Free Dinosaur Coloring Pages
- Printable Summer Scavenger Hunt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More