Quick Sand Play Dough
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Quick Sand Play Dough plays like play dough, but let it sit for only moments and it spreads like quick sand. "
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
MaterialsNature Crafts, Food Crafts
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens
- 1 Cup Corn Starch
- 1 Cup Play Sand
- 1 TBS Water
- Food Coloring or Washable Paint (Optional)
Mix play sand and cornstarch together.
Add water and food coloring.
Mix. Keep Mixing. Keep On Mixing. It will turn into play dough after a few minutes. Just keep mixing.
Read NextCrayon Resist DIY Magnets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zombie Pumpkin Craft
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Seven Perfect Paper Bag Turkey Crafts
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Printable Lunch Notes For Kids
- Avengers Bookmarks Craft For Kids
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More