This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tips for Tie Dye with Preschoolers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Tie dye doesn't have to be stressful- use these easy tips and get messy with your preschooler. Both my 3.5 year old and 16 month old loved tie dyeing shirt; I have simple ideas on how to keep it more fun and less messy. Going outside makes it way easier, and you end up with two super fun shirts they will love to wear! Special feature of the number one product you can buy to make it easier."
MaterialsFabric Crafts, Painting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- Tie dye one step kit from Tulip
Read NextJurassic Crayons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Owl Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Turkey Craft
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Rainbow Cereal Ice Cream Cups
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More