Toothpick Cacti Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Succulents and cacti are all the rage right now, so why not let the kids make some that require no maintenance? These would look adorable sitting on a bookshelf in a playroom, and they are so addicting to make!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsCraft Foam, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Styrofoam Balls
- Mini Terra Cotta Pots
- Mod Podge Matte Formula
- Tissue Paper
- Foam Brush
How to Make Toothpick Cacti
Begin by putting a layer of Mod Podge on your Styrofoam ball with a foam brush. Place some tissue paper on the ball and add more Mod Podge on top. Once it’s dry, you can add more layers of tissue paper and Mod Podge if desired.
Paint your toothpicks. To make painting easier, you can stick the toothpicks in an extra Styrofoam ball while applying paint. When the paint is dry, cut or break the toothpicks in half.
Stick your toothpicks in the dried Styrofoam ball.
If desired, paint the terra cotta pots. When they are dry, place the toothpick cactuses in the pots and enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Tracing Worksheets
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Embellished Button Monogram Letter
- Halloween Door – Keep Out
- Printable Halloween Mazes
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More