This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Big Sister or Big Brother Stenciled Helper Apron
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This easy kids' craft is an awesome way to prepare older siblings for their new role as the 'helper' in the family before a new baby arrives. The DIY apron also makes a great big brother / big sister gift idea children can make themselves. Free template includes both 'big sister' and 'big brother' designs!"
MaterialsPainting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing or Writing Practice PDFs for Kids
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Pirate Story Puppets
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Tootsie Pop Ghosts
- Printable Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids
- Cute Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft
- Paper Plate Horse Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More