Big Sister or Big Brother Stenciled Helper Apron
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This easy kids' craft is an awesome way to prepare older siblings for their new role as the 'helper' in the family before a new baby arrives. The DIY apron also makes a great big brother / big sister gift idea children can make themselves. Free template includes both 'big sister' and 'big brother' designs!"
MaterialsPainting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"What is the best way to start your day? Having at least 5 minutes to enjoy an aromatic coffee or tea with a cake or cookie of course!… Continue reading: "DIY Wooden Coasters Full of Colors"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Printable Christmas Wish Lists For Kids
- Unicorn Bookmark Craft
- Unicorn Bookmarks
- Flower Pencil Toppers
- Paper Pinwheel Craft
- Paper Rocket Bookmark Craft
- Under the Sea Craft for Kids
- SNOWMAN MARSHMALLOW CRAFT
- REINDEER FOOD CRAFT
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More