Simple Ladybug Magnets
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These ladybugs won't fly away! If you use a strong magnet, they'll hold tight to your refrigerator or magnetic whiteboard. Painting them is easy, but there is some drying time involved between steps. The time given here is total hands-on time and doesn't include drying."
Ladybug crafts are always fun and easy for kids of all ages. If you want to see more of them, check out our collection of ladybug crafts: 15 Lovely Little Ladybug Craft Ideas for Kids
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens
NotesThere's also a book suggestion for kids ages 3-8, making this a fun mother-daughter story + craft activity.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- Patriotic Slime
- Sponge Toss Water Game
- Make Playdough With Crayons
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More