Thumb Print Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Thumb Print Art is a fun painting activity that kids love. Make multi coloured flowers with thumb prints. Mix blue and yellow paint to come up with the paint needed for the stems."
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
MaterialsPainting & Coloring
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Read NextCork Stamp Flower Art
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Elf Christmas Card Craft
- Nutcracker Handprint Craft
- Simple Paper Bag Pilgrim Craft
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Tissue Paper Turkey Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Pilgrim Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More