Easy Unicorn Paper Bag Craft for Preschoolers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Looking for paper bag craft ideas to make with your kids? Have a magical afternoon with this fun and easy Unicorn Paper Bag Craft. It's perfect for preschoolers but all ages can create their own paper bag puppet. Makes a great art center activity plus kids can use it for pretend play too! Kids who love unicorns will have tons of fun making this simple paper bag unicorn craft! All you need for this activity is large googly eyes, a paper bag, some yellow cardstock paper, and some washable markers. Kids will have a blast creating their own unique unicorn designs."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Free Printable
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More