This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Apple Play Dough Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "This easy apple play dough recipe without cream of tartar smells incredible and is a fun way to explore apple theme sensory play or use as an addition to your preschool activities. Homemade playdough is easy to make, lasts a long time and this recipe will have your kitchen smelling great!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Add flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cream of tartar to a medium mixing bowl and mix well.
Add hot water and oil to the flour mixture and stir.
Knead the dough until it is soft and pliable.
Add a few drops of food coloring to the dough.
Read NextHalloween Printable Placemats
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Clothespin crafts for kids are all the rage right now because they are simple and fun. These Majestic Clothespin Butterflies are the… Continue reading: "Majestic Clothespin Butterflies"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Apple Volcano Science Experiment
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Dinosaur Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Frankenstein Shape Craft
- Monster Popsicle Stick Craft
- Disguise A Turkey Pilgrim Craft
- Acorn Gnome Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More