This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cat Paper Bag Puppet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This adorable Cat Paper Bag Puppet is just what you need for the kitty lovers in your life! They are so easy to make, and you’ll spend hours of fun playing and imagining together! Paper bag Scissors Glue Stick Construction Paper Template Try using colored felt sheets to make your cat paper bag puppet extra soft and fuzzy! For some extra fun details, add some googly eyes, or a pom pom nose to your cute cat paper bag puppet! More Cat Ideas… Your kids will love to read 100 Cats: Cute Kitties to Count! They’ll have so much fun with this book full of charming rhymes and all the cute kitties they can count! Get out some playdough and make some cute kitties! Playdough is a great option for sensory play, tapping into your kids’ creativity and imagination while also developing hand strength and coordination. You’ll have so much fun together! "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Decide a color for the cat paper bag puppet and select 2 different shades of that colored craft paper; we’re using 2 different shades of orange colored paper. Also, select pink colored paper for the inner ear patterns and the nose. cat pieces cut out Trace and cut out a piece of paper to cover either side of the selected paper bag, this would be the front side of the paper bag cat. Attach the spot cutouts on the tail, head, and body cutouts. Attach the inner ear cutouts in the middle of the ear parts of the head cutout.
Attach the nose and the eye cutouts on the head pattern. eyes glued on head Use a sharpie or gel pen to draw outlines of the eyes, mouth, and whiskers of the cat on the head pattern.
Attach the leg cutouts near the bottom side of the body pattern, keeping the round ends of the legs along the border. Attach the tail pattern on either side of the body cutouts, keeping the round end of the tail pointing upwards. tail and feet glued to body Now that the body pattern and the head pattern are ready, take the paper bag.
Attach the body pattern on either side of the paper bag. The legs should be on the open end of the paper bag. body glued to bag, head on side Attach the head pattern on the bottom side of the paper and then flatten the head part with the body part to complete the paper bag cat puppet craft.
Read NextSummer Word Search Printable
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Summer Word Search Printable
- Easy Diy Popsicle Stick Sled Ornament Craft
- Coffee Cup Lid Snowman Ornament
- Top 50 Fun and Easy Crafts for Kids
- Cupcake Liner Flower Craft
- Spring Word Search Printable
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Shiny And Sparkly Snowflake Craft
- Cat Paper Bag Puppet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Edible Fairy House
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More