Recycled Cd Turkey Kid Craft
By: Kim Johnson from theresourcefulmama.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This turkey craft is a great way to use up those scratched cds you having lying around. Grabs some fall leaves for the feathers, foam paper for the body, and pipe cleaners for the legs. "
Materials: Craft Foam, Pipe Cleaner Crafts, Recycled Crafts, Mixed Media/Miscellaneous
Age Group: Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Time to complete: Under 30 minutes
- Brown Foam Paper
- Faux Leaves
- Orange Pipe Cleaners
- Wiggly Eyes
- Orange Card Stock
- Red Tissue Paper
- Glue Gun
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More